InTransition 145: Daryl Karp part 2, applying media rules to marketing
Find InTransition in all podcast apps
In part 2 of our interview with Daryl Karp, Director of the Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House (MoAD), we learn how to take a skillset from one profession and apply it to another. Before MoAD, Daryl enjoyed a rich career in media; having held high positions in both the ABC and SBS (where she is still currently Non-Executive Director).
Since arriving at MoAD, Daryl has brought the museum to life. Today we learn from Daryl how she’s built a team rich in generalised and specialised skills; a real digital team of the future.
Discussed in this episode:
- Taking your skills from media to marketing
- The media and museums have a lot in common
- Building a strong audience
- The importance of digital transitioning
- Celebrating success rather than fixate on mistakes
13 March, 2018
27 February, 2018
20 February, 2018