143: Effective measurement and evaluation with Phil Lynch
Phil is an early pioneer of social insight techniques, now with over 20 years’ experience in media measurement and evaluation. Currently the Managing Director of Newton Insights in London, Phil provides insights into how we can effectively start using measurement ourselves and overcome common fears of mass-data evaluation.
Throughout his career Phil has built an impressive portfolio having devised insight programmes for large international organisations and brands such as GSK, Pfizer, Diageo, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Moet Hennessy, Burberry, Airbus Group, Dubai Holding, the International Olympics Committee and the Council of the European Union.
And what’s even better, he’s sharing his email if you have any further M&E questions: email@example.com
Discussed in this episode:
- The value of measurement and evaluation in communications
- How to effectively start using M&E yourself
- Questions to ask to put M&E in place when approaching new tasks and projects
- What you can do to avoid data fatigue
- The role of the internet in advancements of M&E
- The use of focus groups in the digital age
- Ensuring privacy in M&E and practice
- The future of M&E
What is content communication? It is a strategic, measurable, and accountable business process that relies on the creation, curation, and distribution of useful, relevant, and consistent content. The purpose is to engage and inform a specific audience in order to achieve a desired citizen and/or stakeholder action. That is the practice and the process of content communication.
11 September, 2018
14 August, 2018