InTransition 117: Tim Conway, Asia-Pacific Director of the Global Digital Foundation
Tim Conway is the founder and chief executive of C-Metrics and the Asia-Pacific director of the Global Digital Foundation, a think tank and policy network that provides an interdisciplinary framework for dialogue between policymakers, stakeholders and scholars in support of an evidence-based approach to policy affecting the development and use of digital technology. He has a passionate interest in the transformational impact of ICT and the importance of ensuring that the topic is recognised and discussed on both regional and global policy stages.
In this episode of InTransition, Tim and David discuss:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- How technology will affect our lives in the future;
- Citizen privacy and government’s access to our data;
- How the trust deficit plays into the future scope of privacy; and
- The open government movement.
21 September, 2017
18 September, 2017