This week on GovComms, we dip into the archives to a conversation between contentgroup CEO David Pembroke, and Head of ‘City Communications’ for the City of Vienna’s Press and Information Services, Martin Schipany.
They reflect upon how the City of Vienna has developed their communications approach across Martin’s career. The city is now working across multiple media projects and using content communications to create a strong relationship with their citizens.
Discussed in this episode:
- How do you get the attention of the political media officers
- Why all government departments need to discover their citizen’s journey
- Where Europe is in their adoption of content marketing
- Why communications team should be close to the leadership
- How do you convince government to adopt digital?