How long will we be in the “new normal”, and how do we keep workplace cultures, relationships and productivity growing throughout?
On this episode, we are joined by Rosemary Huxtable PSM, the Secretary of the Department of Finance and Chris Moraitis PSM, the head of the Attorney General’s Department.
From their unique perspectives leading the teams that underpin much of government services, they talk candidly about the challenges of navigating such uncertain times, and share their pride in the strength of their people and the institutions they support.
The importance of workplace culture, and tending it through new working technologies are discussed, as well as top skills future leaders will need to manage future work environments.
For a candid view of the APS at the highest levels, this episode is not to be missed.
Discussed in this episode:
- Skills needed to lead digital workforces
- Opportunities for diversity and workplace inclusion
- Enabling workplace innovation at the team level
- Maintaining the benefits of flexible work post-pandemic
- The importance of emotional intelligence.