Ep #11: How to effectively measure the stories you’re telling, with Todd Wheatland
Todd Wheatland is no stranger to the world of content; he’s had leading roles in strategy for agencies such as Isentia, KellyOCG and King Content as well as a variety of boutique operations.
As an early player in the game, this week Todd shares with us the insights he’s gathered from years of experiences and provides you with the tips you need to become the best content communicator you can be.
If you’re lucky enough to be heading to Content Marketing World in Cleveland, Ohio next week keep an eye for him and say g’day and tell him you enjoyed the episode!
Discussed in this episode:
- Case study: how content drives change management
- Thinking outside the box and breaking rules to achieve the best outcome
- Effective ways of measuring your storytelling
- The power of the media to reach your greater audience
- Using data and measurement to create content that grabs attention
- Skills from the private sector that are applicable for public
- Insights into what to expect from Content Marketing World 2018
“Your content is in a hyper competitive world, you have to make sure that that content is relevant to that audience, and is delivered to them in the channel that they prefer, at the time that they want it, in the format that they want it. Now, it’s a big challenge and it’s a big change and it’s why this capability needs to be built over time, but that’s where government has to get to.
Government has to become better at telling their stories so they can start to rebuild the trust deficit that there is in democratically elected institutions around the world.” – David Pembroke
Any questions? Get in touch.
17 February, 2020
31 January, 2020
31 January, 2020