From Glasgow to Pennsylvania State, Rose Cameron is a well-travelled communicator who brings curiosity, perspective, and resilience to her communications strategies.
She has created success in her career by using her ingenuity. Like many Scots, Rose is driven by questioning the norm; why is it that way? Is it really needed anymore? And what do we need next?
Rose’s interest in cultural anthropology has led her to a long career in delivering communications strategies that transfer value to individuals.
In this episode from the 2015 archives, contentgroup CEO David Pembroke sits down with Rose Cameron to talk about the importance of elasticity in the workplace, staying young, learning and being real in the advertising industry.
Discussed in this episode:
- Knowing what topics fascinate people, and what will keep people engaged in your conversation
- Communicate by listening first
- Contextualising your communications strategy
- Transferring value – the new way of marketing
- Advice to government communicators in the digital age