Fresh from the Archives
Russell Grossman wears many hats; he is Director of Communications at the Office of Rail and Road, Head of Government Internal Communications Profession for the UK Government and Director at Engage For Success.
In this episode from the archives, Russell Grossman and David Pembroke discuss the best practices in government communication.
We hear about Russell’s experience as Director of Group Communications at the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, as well as International Chair of the IABC and Director of Engage for Success.
Discussed in this episode:
- Maximising communications budget
- Using a project management approach to reform communications
- Creating long-term marketing strategies
- Strong bold leadership and sharp project management
- Adapting to digital platforms