The internet has changed the way we consume content, has it also impacted the way we advertise?
Bob Hoffman is the author of five bestselling books about advertising. He is one of the world’s most sought-after speaker on (this topic/subject) advertising and marketing. Indeed, one of his books, ‘Bad Men: How Advertising Went From A Minor Annoyance To A Major Menace’ exposed many of the dangerous data abuse practices that are leading to a re-evaluation of the role of the major platforms around the world.
· Transformation of media and advertising
· Using creative methods to create strategic advertising campaigns
· Eroding of local media platforms
· Dominant major advertising platforms
· Antitrust legislation on the backburner
· The future of traditional paid advertising