Ep #22: Inserting creativity into storytelling, with Josie Khng
Josie Khng joined the contentgroup team in January 2018 as one of its strategists. Prior to her move to Australia, she was head of social media at global creative agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty in Singapore.
She has a wealth of global brand experience and has led award-winning creative campaigns for IKEA.
Now she focuses on developing creative strategies and content for her government and public sector clients.
Discussed in this episode:
- The future of social media and how the entertainment in storytelling can guide government communication
- Ways to capture your audience’s time
- Why personas are a must
- Examples of successful creative government campaigns
- How to structure your communication team
- Key takeaways for government storytelling
25 May, 2020
12 May, 2020