In Australia, government is harnessing digital platforms to create engaging and informative content.
Today on GovComms, contentgroup CEO, David Pembroke is joined by the Head of Digital Experience at the Australian War Memorial, Amanda Dennett.
Amanda is an experienced communication professional, specialising in digital communication strategy, crisis communication, and media issues management.
We investigate what Amanda found when she researched the way Australian Government is using social media. Amanda highlights industry success stories and the future direction of online communications.
Discussed in this episode:
• How to measure a social media strategy
• Getting permission from senior leaders to deliver communication strategies
• Where has social media been used successfully in the public sector?
• The key skills of a communicator
• Creating credible and consistent information for online platforms