What are our possible futures? How can government plan for increased digital technology? Is government leading the way for change?
On this episode of GovComms, contentgroup CEO, David Pembroke, joined Dr Lucy Cameron to discuss digital transformation and future communications possibilities.
Lucy is a leading proponent of foresight, digital transformation, and innovation in the Asia Pacific region.
As a previous Queensland Government Smithsonian Fellow, she has a special interest in policy leading to innovation hot-spots.
Prior to working at CSIRO’s Data61 Lucy worked for 10 years in digital economy and productivity policy in the Queensland Government. Her PhD from the University of Queensland studied the impact of broadband on regional development.
Discussed in this episode:
- Understanding the medium to long-term future
- Black swan events – how has the pandemic changed the course of Australia?
- What is digital transformation?
- The digital skills communicators need
- Creating priorities for Australian digital development