129: Storytelling and authentic leadership with Gabrielle Dolan
Listen to global thought-leader, Gabrielle Dolan, discuss the role of storytelling in effective and authentic leadership. Gabrielle has published multiple books and worked with high-profile leaders globally, helping them better their communication methods. This week on InTransition, Gabrielle shares the foundations of business storytelling and just why it works so well.
- How storytelling can change your organizational culture
- How to identify the right story for your message
- The rules of storytelling
- The vital role of vulnerability in authentic leadership
- What industries and sectors struggle the most with authentic leadership, and which are best suited
- How Gen-Y is changing the way leaders lead
What is content communication? It is a strategic, measurable, and accountable business process that relies on the creation, curation, and distribution of useful, relevant, and consistent content. The purpose is to engage and inform a specific audience in order to achieve a desired citizen and/or stakeholder action. That is the practice and the process of content communication.
11 September, 2018