Centre for Defence Industry Capability
Stepping Into Defence Industry video and webinar services
The CDIC recently required a one-hour video package (the Stepping into Defence Industry product that was launched on 23 July 2020) to support its ongoing digital outreach program and engagement with industry members looking to break into the Defence marketplace. The video needed to express introductions and content from several Defence Industry Facilitators (DIFs) located across Australia. The requirement also indicated the need for an online channel to host the video and a virtual platform to host a live Q&A session.
contentgroup was engaged to provide the required production expertise and services for this product. Our team successfully delivered the following products and services:
- initial consultation on the best approach to recording footage from several locations, amidst the challenges brought on by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic;
- the required technical support and presentation advice for all DIFs by attending their recording sessions for the Stepping into Defence Industry video asset;
- post-production services that involved editing the footage acquired from the six locations to deliver a polished video product as per client requirements;
- a 1.5-hour webinar session to support the live publishing and distribution of the video asset;
- a post-webinar data analytics report on audience engagement;
- full transcripts of the recorded content and video asset.
Our collaborative and agile approach to management and service delivery enabled the CDIC to benefit from a supplier that was able to:
- partner with their third-party streaming provider with offices in all capital cities, to produce and deliver the final video asset;
- deliver a webinar enabling real-time distribution of the video asset to a targeted online audience;
- provide a platform for webinar participants to ask live questions to the DIFs from around the country; and
- temporarily host (ongoing) the video asset on an online account established on behalf of the CDIC.