To help government and the public sector communicate successfully with their audiences, we offer a full suite of highly professional content creation services.
We are a trusted, highly experienced authority on writing and editing content for the government and the public sector. We help clients to maintain and strengthen their brand voice, improve user experience and resonate with audiences. We regularly write and edit the following to provide clear, consistent and compelling content:
- Social materials – effective social media posts and meta tags for social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), plus social media strategies, blog posts, webinar scripts and more.
- Public information materials – all website and intranet content writing services (and for printed copy where required), including factsheets, case studies, annual reports, speeches, statements, FAQs, how-to guides, information and advice fliers, community engagement strategies and more.
- Media materials – media releases and notes for editors, media briefing/conference scripts, ready-for-print articles, advertorials and more.
- Government materials – white papers, corporate plans, taskforce reports, ministerial briefs, annual reports and more.
Editing and quality assurance
To help the government and the public sector communicate successfully with their audiences, we offer a full suite of highly professional editing services. Our team includes former journalists and editors from some of Australia’s and UK’s most respected media outlets. We offer line editing and copy editing to ensure content is always clear, consistent and compelling.
- Line editing: We proofread and edit to ensure voice, language, tone and style are appropriate for the client, the nature of the content and the target audience. We reduce the jargon, edit it into plain English and order the flow of the narrative. This makes the content clear, logical and easy to read.
- Copy editing: We are sticklers for accuracy, proofreading and copy editing to ensure correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and syntax. We boost the copy edit with fact-checking (if required), querying statements that are confusing or inconsistent.
Audiences are increasingly time-poor so we combine graphics with our written and multimedia content to offer design solutions that clearly visualise stories and messages.
Our experienced and highly creative graphic design agency team has worked on many communication design projects and campaigns for government and public sector organisations, producing:
- logo designs, branding and corporate identities
- icons, infographics and social media tiles
- internal (employee) and external (public) materials including factsheets, brochures, websites, annual reports and more
- video animations.
We focus on user-centred design and work closely with clients to ensure the continuity of their brands and style guides in all materials. We also assist with combined website design and development to enhance the user experience (UX). We adhere to both diversity and inclusion standards and accessibility standards—Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2).
Video and animated content
Government and the public sector need to communicate successfully with a wide range of people from different backgrounds. To help communications teams achieve this, we produce clear, consistent and compelling video projects and animations (motion graphics)—everything from event videos, conference videos and training videos to explainer videos and educational films.
Our team includes former professionals from the ABC and Channel 7 and offers high-quality, full-service production. We work with clients through every step of the video production process to:
- write scripts and storyboards to match a client’s voice, brand, key messages and target audience (pre-production)
- shoot and edit footage, weaving in music and voiceovers as appropriate (post-production)
- devise and implement brand-and style-appropriate graphic designs to bring animations alive
- format all videos and animations for web and mobile devices (as required).
Webinars and podcasts
In recent years, webinars and podcasts have increasingly become the medium of choice for public service. We have produced numerous high-quality podcasts and webinars for government and key public sector organisations, covering everything from defence stakeholder engagement to the risk to agriculture posed by stink bugs. Each is designed to increase audience participation and get a client’s message across.
We also produce in-house podcasts offering free expert communications guidance for the government and the public sector. Our full suite of services includes:
- writing and editing scripts and storyboards
- offering in-house, broadcast-quality studio facilities
- managing, coordinating and hosting podcasts and webinars
- audio editing (in-house)
- promoting podcasts and webinars on platforms and social media.