We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and future-thinking Communication Strategist with 3 to 5 years’
experience in a relevant role. The position will be full-time reporting to the Chief of Staff of contentgroup.
ContentGroup Pty Ltd (contentgroup) are experts in enabling government and the public and private sectors successfully engage and communicate with citizens.
We have a strong reputation for delivering best practice strategic communication, stakeholder engagement services, content creation and digital capabilities, backed by quality advice and training.
contentgroup is a 20+ year old company with a great corporate culture and mature career planning and learning and development pathways. Our staff benefit from being able to work across many clients and working amongst specialists in their communications and digital fields.
With our Headquarters in Canberra, we are a fast-growing company that has excellent business growth opportunities around Australia and overseas. We are seeking highly driven people that want to grow their careers with a great company.
We commit to three simple values – be kind, be curious, be remarkable.
Position Requirements Summary
Our Communications Consultants contribute to the development and implementation of communication strategies and plans, content communication creation and delivery, digital marketing, and related activities, in accordance with the contentgroup framework, methodology and approaches and our mission, vision, values and mantras.
The position works closely with our internal graphic design, videography, podcast, webinar and digital marketing specialists to provide a holistic solution to our clients.
The position reports directly to the Chief of Staff and works as part of the Client Services Team.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to work with a team of highly experienced communications and digital experts who wants to further build their career, supported by our mature learning and development framework, and work towards becoming a senior consultant and principal consultant working on exciting communications programs.
Research, design and implement communication strategies
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of content (traditional and digital) for one or more projects on behalf of one or more clients and for contentgroup.
- Contribute to the development and execution of communication and digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and present new and interesting ideas and solutions for clients.
- Produce high quality and consistent work within established deadlines and budgets.
- The role would include Project Management responsibilities.
Evaluate, measure and report on content and communication activities
- Effectively utilise and promote the contentgroup framework.
- Produce and/or contribute to regular client reports, ensuring the input is accurate and of a high quality.
- Provide advice and feedback to contentgroup staff and clients on research, insights and key learnings.
- Accurately record billable hours in contentgroup’s time recording system.
Contribute to the overall success of contentgroup
- Demonstrate the contentgroup values and mantras and actively encourage colleagues to do the same.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with contentgroup clients, suppliers, contractors and staff.
- Identify and report on opportunities to grow the contentgroup business and revenue.
- Positively and effectively contribute to contentgroup’s strategic and business planning.
- Engage in appropriate networking and professional development events and activities.
- Stay up to date on all relevant information that could affect the business and clients.
- Appreciation of the contentgroup values and mantras, and the ability to demonstrate these and encourage them in others.
- Good organisation and time management skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time and respond to multiple enquiries and demands.
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Proven self-motivation, initiative and diligence.
- Strong oral and written skills and the ability to produce high quality communication and strategies in plain English.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three years’ experience in communications, marketing, public relations and/or agency environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks, projects and clients
- Experience working in or with the public sector
- Australian citizenship (Note: This is a requirement of contentgroup’s Federal Government clients)
- Base level security clearance or the ability to attain clearance
- Degree/Diploma (or similar) in Communications/Journalism/Public Relations
- Cover letter (maximum one page)
- The last date to send in your applications is 4th February 2022.