The most popular blogs of 2016
As we predicted back in February, 2016 has been an exciting year at contentgroup.
Our vision to become the world’s leading content communication agency for government and the public sector by 2020 is looking more achievable than ever before.
We’ve been publishing contentgroup blogs since 2011. Our publishing strategy has evolved over the last 6 years, but never more so than it did this year.
In March, we decided to change our blogging strategy and started focusing on providing information that helps our return readers as well as educating new visitors.
Now, each time we sit down to write our blogs we ask ourselves, what could someone working in government learn from this?
Without further ado, we present to you the top ten most popular blogs of 2016:
- The zombie guide to plain English
- Great examples of social media marketing in government
- The document the Australian government hasn’t updated in 14 years
- Out with the gibberish in with the plain English
- The social media statistics we can’t ignore
- The internal communications playbook
- The purple cow of government policy
- Double your productivity by using an editorial calendar
- Is the press release dead?
- The marketing tactic with the highest ROI
Make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages as we relive these blogs over the Christmas break.
Did your favourite blog of 2016 make the list?
28 November, 2017